2007年5月16日水曜日

Typical communicative activities

Today, I am going to review two of the "typical Japanese junior high school"communicative activities presented in ETM 3. The activities I am going to revieware Interview and Find someone who. I can't include a link in my page. So I write it below .

*Interview
In interview sheet, students must ask the patner the action of every half an hour. I think that the interval is too short. We frequently don't change our action. So it is possible that the answer for partner's questions is almost same. I think it is better to include next items.
・at 7:30 in the morning
・in the Lunch Time

*Find someone who…
Three items has already been written in the sheet : 1,wants to work in Tokyo after graduating 2,wants to go to……. I think that it is better to make students think some sentences in the sheet.
For example…
1, wants to go to abroad
2, wants to swim in the sea
3, wants to go back your hometown
By doing this, students can make a chance to make the sentences in English. So they can improve no only their English conversation skills but also writing skills.

2 件のコメント:

wakame さんのコメント...

Hello! Micchi! This is Wakame! I
read your ideas and I think your ideas are so nice. Especially, aout Interview activities. I think that we do many things in a single day, but they usually take much time. So it is better to take much time between one and next.
See you tomorrow!!

JH さんのコメント...

Good idea for find someone who!